Job ID 311697
Division LGC Temp
Pay Rate $16.00
LGC Hospitality is seeking hard-working banquet servers. The ideal candidate is courteous, professional, and works well with a team. They are responsible for greeting guests, helping them find their seats, and serving food and drinks throughout the event. A Banquet Server is also responsible for assisting with preparing and cleaning up the event, serving guests.
In order to be successful in the banquet server role, candidates must have excellent customer service and communication skills. Professionalism, politeness, and efficiency as a server are also required.
Banquet Server Responsibilities Include:
- Greeting guests as they arrive to the event and directing them to the right table or seat
- Making sure guests are comfortable by answering questions, taking their orders, ensuring special requests and instructions are relayed to the kitchen and bar, and serving the food and beverages
- Circle around the event with trays of appetizers and beverages easily accessible to the guests
- Pointing guests in the right direction for necessary services and features of the event
- Giving tours of the event location to guests so they are comfortable with the environment
- Supporting other staff members who may need help in order to maintain guest satisfaction
- Keeping guests and staff members safe by following safety and quality regulations