Job ID 311609
Pay Rate $15.00
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Prepare items following daily production schedule and basic culinary procedures.
- Perform basic cooking and ensure quality control over final product.
- Practice established safety and sanitation procedures for food handling and preparation.
- Follow all recipes accurately and in accordance with established production guidelines.
- Ensure and perform accurate portion control of product.
- Complete all assigned production tasks in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all commissary products and ingredients are properly labeled and dated.
- Keep work space and storage areas neat and sanitary. Clean up kitchen at end of shift.
- Follow established storage and labeling procedures.
- Assist in the ordering of products to meet daily production demands.
- Receive and stock orders. Check condition of product and invoice accuracy for all deliveries. Ensure correct product rotation.
- Ensure that all products delivered to retail locations are correctly labeled and that all delivery invoices are accurate.
- Ensure accurate department transfer of items.
- Assist in inventory control including: accurate recording of losses & inventory counting.
- Assist in product costing and ensure accuracy.
- Follow safety guidelines in regards to lifting, high level knife handling, equipment operation, etc.
- Assign production tasks to commissary staff.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Perform all duties included in commissary clerk and production/prep job descriptions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Minimum of 1 year food service production experience
- High level knife skills
- Willingness to be open, to learn, and take on new responsibilities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time