Job ID 313890
Division LGC Hospitality Perm
Pay Rate $75,000 + relocation assistance available!
Set the stage for exceptional guest experiences as a Restaurant Manager!
LGC places professionals (like you!) with businesses in the hospitality industry who are looking to grow their teams on a permanent basis. As a candidate, we’ll work closely with you to learn about your employment goals and help you decide what you want for the next step in your career. Then, we’ll match you with the client (and position) that best meets your needs.
Since 2003 LGC has been building connections between businesses with staffing needs and job seekers looking for new opportunities. Our range of solutions include temporary and permanent placements (and everything in between) in a variety of industries. With offices located nationwide, we can tap into a dynamic pool of talented professionals. We have a passion for creating partnerships that last and work hard every day to ensure both clients and candidates reach their employment goals.
LGC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Client Information and Job Description:
Our client is looking for a talented leaders with experience in Fine Dining. They are a restaurant group in Cincinnati offering high quality foods and services at their various concepts. If you would like to join an amazing group of restaurants focused on bringing their ratings to a whole new level, then please read on and apply if interested. Relocations is happily offered for the right candidates.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities
- Operates a high-volume restaurant, where constant evaluation of the guest experience is of the utmost importance including the atmosphere, food, drinks, and service
- Assists with full lifecycle of hourly team members – interview, hire, schedule, train, and provide critical feedback
- Hands-on coaching and development of our FOH team members to provide superior menu knowledge and enhanced steps of service
- Lead inspirational and educational pre-service meetings
- Learn to create BPA experiences for our guests and team members
- Tableside presence with guests to receive feedback and address concerns
- Financial responsibilities such as inventory, ordering, tip distribution, timecard adjustments, reconcile cash and credit card transactions
- 2+ years of management experience in full-service, high-volume, upscale restaurants
- ServSafe certification or equivalent
- Spirit of hospitality
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Servant style leadership
- Competitive starting salary
- Weekly pay
- Paid vacation
- Closed major holidays
- Great Medical | Dental | Vision | Life Insurance Options
- Company-paid short-term & long-term disability benefit
- House account for dining
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)