Job ID 311551
Pay Rate $20.00
Envirostaff is looking for a Construction Materials Testing Tech with field experience test soil, concrete and other construction materials. This individual would be working at various construction sites and potentially in a lab setting. Other job duties include:
- Use and maintain scientific testing equipment.
- Process test data using computer software.
- Communicate test progress and present test results.
- Interact and communicate with clients, vendors, and staff at all levels.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor, potentially including field testing and operating a nuclear densometer.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0 to 4 years of experience as a field and/or lab technician.
- Proficient in mathematics, including Algebra.
- Ability to earn certifications in soils, concrete, and asphalt testing (WAQTC, ACI, and NICET) *
- Ability to accurately record lab readings, field notes, and sketches to document work.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- ACI Certification (Preferred)
- Nuclear Density Gauge Certification (Preferred)