Job ID 312541
Pay Rate $20.00
LGC Associates is seeking dynamic, competitive, and sales focused individuals to join our team of hard-working leaders in the hospitality staffing industry. If you are results driven, determined to achieve your goals, passionate, and looking for a challenging and rewarding career, then this is the opportunity for you to create your legacy. We offer continued training and support for our Office Managers, to achieve professional growth and financial stability. Hourly pay for the first 60 days with a Salary plus Commission plan following. Benefit package, PTO, Plus all major Holidays off! Some Saturdays and On Call hours required.
- Associates Degree
- Results driven mentality
- Highly sales focused – Sales experience a plus!
- Experienced in Hospitality preferred
- A passion for providing exceptional service and solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Aspires for excellence
- Leadership skills
- Ability to maintain control in any situation
- Competitive in nature
- Able to work as needed for events on evenings/weekends/holidays
- Comfortable working on a computer with Microsoft programs (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Access to a reliable vehicle (travel to local client sites and outside sales is required)
- Promoting our company and services to both potential clients and candidates.
- Meeting weekly sales and business standards by planning and implementing sales strategies through sales calls, outside sales visits, email, and social media.
- Creating and following set action plans on a monthly and quarterly basis for performance evaluations.
- Communicating and building partnerships with our clients and employees.
- Recruiting and interviewing new temporary and temp-to-hire candidates via online job posting, in office interviews, and attending job fairs.
- Matching employees with clients to fulfill their staffing needs.
- Performing on-site visits and check-ins with our clients.
- General office duties including payroll, answering phones, and emails.
- Posting and monitoring job ads.