Job ID 311646
Pay Rate $800 weekly
LGC Hospitality’s Concession Staff Division is seeking dynamic, competitive, and sales focused individuals to join our team of hard-working leaders in the hospitality staffing industry. We are hiring for managers within the Hospitality field that are looking to advance into upper management. It requires a lot of energy, B2B sales, heavy Recruiting and staffing, and constant people interaction via email, direct calls, and video. If you are results driven, determined to achieve your goals, passionate, and looking for a challenging and rewarding career, then this is the opportunity for you to create your legacy. We offer continued training and support for our Office Managers, to achieve professional growth and financial stability.
Benefit package, PTO, Plus all major Holidays off! Monday – Friday 8am-5pm with a 1 hour lunch break. Saturday On Call hours coverage is rotated among all Full time Managers. On call hours do not exceed past 8pm.
- Results driven mentality
- Highly sales focused – Sales experience a plus!
- Experienced in hospitality preferred
- A passion for providing exceptional service and solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Aspires for excellence
- Leadership skills
- Ability to maintain control in any situation
- Competitive in nature
- Comfortable working on a computer with Microsoft programs (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Access to a reliable vehicle
- Promoting our company and services to both potential clients and candidates.
- Meeting weekly sales and business standards by planning and implementing sales strategies through sales calls, outside sales visits, email, and social media.
- Creating and following set action plans on a monthly and quarterly basis for performance evaluations.
- Communicating and building partnerships with our clients and employees.
- Recruiting and interviewing new temporary and temp-to-hire candidates via online job posting, in office interviews, and attending job fairs.
- Matching employees with clients to fulfill their staffing needs.
- Performing on-site visits and check-ins with our clients.
- General office duties including payroll, answering phones, and emails.
- Posting and monitoring job ads.
- Updating and utilization of multiple databases.