Job ID 314316
Division LGC Temp
Pay Rate $16-$17/hr
Join our team as a Food Attendant in Fort Lauderdale, FL!
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Working Hours: Need to be available starting November 10, 2023. Shifts offer flexibility and include daytime, nighttime, and weekend availability.
LGC places workers (like you!) with businesses that have open positions, whether on a temporary or permanent basis. Though you’ll be an employee of LGC Staffing, you will be working with a variety of clients all over the Fort Lauderdale, FL area.
Since 2003, LGC has been connecting job seekers with great opportunities. We understand the importance of flexibility when choosing a new job and that’s why LGC was founded. Choosing LGC means choosing flexibility and freedom and allows you to make decisions regarding your professional life. Whether you work with us for a day, a week, or a month, our goal is for you to have the best employment experience possible.
LGC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our workforce. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
We are seeking a reliable and enthusiastic Food attendant to join our team. As a Food attendant, you will be responsible for ensuring that our guests enjoy a pleasant dining experience by maintaining a clean and organized buffet station, preparing food or stations, and replenishing food items as needed, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Set up and maintain buffet stations before and after service
- Ensure that all food and beverage items are well stocked and presented attractively
- Greet guests and assist them with any questions or requests they may have, smiling and eye contact are a must
- Clear and clean buffet tables, plates, and utensils as necessary
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure a smooth and efficient service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift heavy items as needed
- Must be able to legally work in the United States