Job ID 311553
Pay Rate $22.00
EnviroStaff is currently recruiting for an experienced GC/MS Chemist for an Environmental Laboratory in the Akron Ohio area. All interested candidates must be an experienced chemist to perform analysis on a variety of matrices and have experience with EPA Methods 80260, 8270, and/or 8290 is needed to qualify for this position.
- Preparing and/or analyzing environmental samples based on published methods and (SOPs) Standard Operating Procedures
- Following quality control procedures as outlined in documented procedures
- Preparing standards and reagents
- Documenting all lab activities in applicable logbooks and databases (e.g. sample prep, sample analysis, standard and reagent prep, instrument maintenance, etc.)
- Entering data into Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) as applicable
- Performing routine maintenance of equipment and instrumentation
- BA/BS in chemistry, an alternate scientific field, or 3-5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The position comes with a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, a 401K matching, PTO, and paid holidays!
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday