Job ID 311659
Division LGC Hospitality Perm
Pay Rate $50,000.00
We are seeking General Managers to oversee our QSR locations in the northern Illinois area. LGC hospitality is currently hiring for a General Manager of a unique concept. We inspire a healthier lifestyle by serving amazing food and smoothies with a bit of Tropical Fun! Our Café Managers are key to delivering on this promise, which is driven by the values of solid relationships, playing to win, creative spirit and living better! If you are an experienced Manager in Food & Beverage and are ready to take the next step in your career, then apply now and a recruiter will reach out to see if this is the career for you!
- Maintain high standards of food, service, health, and safety, ensure the efficient and profitable business performance of the café and the optimal utilization of staff and resources.
- Accountable for all duties in the Café as well as internal control and employee safety
- Responsible for meeting the brand’s standards and procedures.
- Set Daily, Weekly, and Monthly operating goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the profitability of the store
- Interacts with crew members, customers, and vendors using high positive energy.
- Delivers “Unparalleled Hospitality” to each customer that visits our café.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new Crew Members and Crew Leaders to ensure the café is staffed at the appropriate level.
- Manages and delegates daily functions of the café, including prepping products, making food and smoothies, serving customers, and completing daily and weekly cleaning duties.
- Manages the ordering, inventory, and reconciling invoices for all products.
- Hits sales goals, manages labor, and controls inventory using the My Inventory program.
- Ensures sanitation practices are being used in handling and preparing food in the kitchen.
- Ensures all safety and security policies are being followed as set by the brand.
- Lead the way by working with each Crew Leader and Crew Member to deliver café controllable Profit and meet targeted goals in the café.
- Accountable for coaching and training store leadership teams to maximize operational excellence.
- Supports training initiatives, is involved in the process for new employee orientation and monitors training processes to ensure quality training of team members.
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds using a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
- Must be 18 years.
- High Energy and Passion for People and Food.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledgeable in COGS and Labor is highly preferred.
- Knowledgeable in P&L statement is highly preferred.
- Motivated, Energetic, and Sales Driven
- Must be flexible to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.