Job ID 311549
Division LGC Hospitality Perm
Pay Rate 70,000.00
We are seeking a dynamic Manager of Information Technology & Information Systems for our Restaurant Group who will be responsible for managing and directing our company’s IT operations. The ideal candidate will have experience managing various IT systems, including POS, time-keeping, office systems, accounting software, PCI compliance, and online systems. As the IT Manager, you will oversee the development and implementation of new technologies to support our current and future growth. You will also develop a comprehensive IT strategy for the company, prioritizing key systems and ensuring alignment with our business goals. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee, develop & manage all IT operations infrastructure. This will include identifying, developing and implementing new technologies needed to grow/sustain the company’s current growth rate.
- Develop a comprehensive IT strategy for the company; oversee the implementation of an IT roadmap, including prioritization of key systems to support business and company goals.
- Analyze current overall technology infrastructure and align it with the organization’s strategic business plan.
- Ensure the security of the business and assets and stay ahead of cyber security threats.
- Develop and maintain a disaster recovery plan for the technical systems and network.
- Coordinate with all restaurant locations to determine and address their IT needs and requirements.
- Manage vendors and current/future support teams.
- A familiarity with hospitality and/or supporting a team similar to our company.
- The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be comfortable with a leadership role, and have experience motivating and managing a team. Additionally, you should be highly organized, able to handle multiple projects at once, and a self-starter with the ability to set and achieve goals and objectives.
- What we are offering:
- Negotiable salary based on experience
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Health insurance with a generous monthly employer contribution
- Company-paid life insurance and short and long-term disability insurance
- Annual cash bonus for every year with the company
- Employee dining discount at all locations
- $500 referral bonus for quality candidates
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- A company that supports people in the restaurant industry and actively supports charities in the community.
- If you believe you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply. We are committed to considering a broad range of candidates, including those with diverse work experience and backgrounds. Whether you’re new to the hospitality industry, returning to work after a gap in employment or looking to take the next step in your career path, we will be glad to have you on our radar.