Job ID 313891
Division LGC Hospitality Perm
Pay Rate $75,000/year
Cook up success as a Fast Food District Manager!
LGC places professionals (like you!) with businesses in the hospitality industry who are looking to grow their teams on a permanent basis. As a candidate, we’ll work closely with you to learn about your employment goals and help you decide what you want for the next step in your career. Then, we’ll match you with the client (and position) that best meets your needs.
Since 2003 LGC has been building connections between businesses with staffing needs and job seekers looking for new opportunities. Our range of solutions include temporary and permanent placements (and everything in between) in a variety of industries. With offices located nationwide, we can tap into a dynamic pool of talented professionals. We have a passion for creating partnerships that last and work hard every day to ensure both clients and candidates reach their employment goals.
LGC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Client Information and Job Description:
Our client is looking for a talented multi-unit manager with experience in fast food burger concepts to oversee the Peoria market. This leader will be responsible for assisting the Regional Manager in all restaurant operations and staffing in the area. They are searching for a well-achieved individual who can help bring core values and integrity to the area while ensuring a safe and positive workplace.
- Operational Excellence: Provide leadership and guidance to restaurant managers to ensure operational excellence. Monitor the day-to-day operations of each restaurant, including food quality, cleanliness, and customer service.
- Staff Development: Recruit, hire, train, and develop restaurant managers and staff. Foster a positive and inclusive work environment that promotes teamwork, employee growth, and high morale. Conduct performance evaluations and provide ongoing coaching and feedback.
- Financial Management: Manage the financial performance of each restaurant within the district. Develop and execute strategies to achieve sales and profit targets. Analyze financial reports, identify trends, and take corrective actions as necessary.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure food safety and sanitation standards are upheld at all times. Oversee inventory management and control to minimize waste and maximize efficiency.
- Marketing and Promotion: Collaborate with the marketing team to execute local marketing initiatives and promotions. Identify opportunities to increase brand visibility and customer engagement in the district.
- Compliance and Reporting: Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations. Maintain accurate records and prepare reports as required. Communicate and enforce company policies and procedures consistently.
- Proven experience as a District Manager in the fast food or quick service restaurant industry.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficient in financial management and budgeting.
- Knowledge of food safety and health regulations.
- Customer-focused mindset with a commitment to quality.