Job ID 313883
Division LGC Hospitality Perm
Pay Rate Starting at $54,000/yr
Cook up success as a Fast Food General Manager in Peoria, IL!
LGC places professionals (like you!) with businesses in the hospitality industry who are looking to grow their teams on a permanent basis. As a candidate, we’ll work closely with you to learn about your employment goals and help you decide what you want for the next step in your career. Then, we’ll match you with the client (and position) that best meets your needs.
Since 2003 LGC has been building connections between businesses with staffing needs and job seekers looking for new opportunities. Our range of solutions include temporary and permanent placements (and everything in between) in a variety of industries. With offices located nationwide, we can tap into a dynamic pool of talented professionals. We have a passion for creating partnerships that last and work hard every day to ensure both clients and candidates reach their employment goals.
LGC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Client Information and Job Description:
The General Manager is accountable for the management and operations of the restaurant, ensuring that Team Members are hospitality focused, people focused and are performing their job duties and meeting expectations in all areas of their job description. The General Manager reports to the District Manager for the area and supervises Assistant Managers, Shift Leaders, and Team Members.
- Recruit and hire staff, as well as maintain a bench for future growth.
- Ensure all marketing plans are executed, including proper installation of POP and menu board elements.
- Ensure restaurant is staffed properly and Team Members are properly trained to do their jobs through effective use of training programs.
- Provide leadership by creating excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude, and commitment to company objectives.
- Ensure that correct inventory levels and all equipment is maintained in excellent condition using approved vendors.
- Set an example by maintaining an excellent working knowledge and high level of proficiency in the performance of all phases of restaurant operations and technology.
- Supervise in accordance with established performance and operating policies as set out in the operations standards manual.
- Work with, and motivate, Assistant Managers, Shift Leaders, and Team Members to perform up to their highest possible level of ability.
- Review preliminary P/L’s and forward all questions to your District Manager.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment for all.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around high temperatures.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Able to lift 50 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Perform job at a continuous high pace, under pressure, while maintaining quality and speed standards.
- 3-5 years management experience in a quick service/fast food dining concept.
- Financial/Analytical aptitude including planning, budgeting, scheduling, and P&L management.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the restaurant.
- Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while delegating tasks appropriately.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- High sense of urgency.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.