Job ID 313862
Pay Rate $20/hr
Join LGC’s Team of Amazing Recruiters
LGC is one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. and continues to grow every year. We connect job seekers with temporary assignments and offer permanent placements from entry level to executive search. When we were founded in 2003, we focused solely on hospitality staffing. Over the past 20 years, we’ve expanded to include three unique staffing divisions to better fulfill our clients’ requests. We now service a wide range of clients in more than 40 cities across the country.
Though we make placements in multiple industries, hospitality will always be our bread and butter. This Recruiter and Staff Management position is perfect for someone that’s looking to move from ‘just a job’ to a career.
If you’re looking to get out of a rigid work environment that stifles the ability to be yourself, this position would be a great fit for you. LGC offers professional advancement, prioritizes promoting from within, and will help you create a career path that works for you and maximizes your strengths.
LGC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
This is an entry level position with rapid advancement opportunities!
As a Recruiter at LGC, you will play a critical role in growing our external workforce. You will collaborate with clients to understand their staffing needs, develop and execute effective recruitment strategies, and ensure a seamless and positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
The Staff Manager aspect involves helping your office manage their upcoming events which we’ve placed staff at. Staff Manager responsibilities may include even check-ins, scheduling shifts, communicating with clients, and other duties as assigned.
We provide a 4-week extensive training program for all new managers, with continued training and mentorship to build a lasting career. Occasional weekends and holidays are needed for on-call coverage and event check ins that include unique opportunities to be behind the scenes at sporting events and concerts!
- Handling high volume phones
- Full cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening, interviewing, onboarding, etc.)
- Employee management and scheduling
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Building and maintaining client and staff partnerships
- The right soft skills: effective communication, good time management, ability to work independently and on a team, adaptability, and a strong work ethic.
- 1-year minimum working in hospitality (preferably in hotels or restaurants)
- Associate degree preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus!
- Vehicle for traveling to client sites and outside sales