Job ID 311669
Division LGC Hospitality Perm
Pay Rate $50,00.000
Carter Creek Winery Resort and Spa is looking for a Sales Manager to handle sales operations to ensure the attainment of resort revenue, profit and customer satisfaction goals; negotiate group business and coordinate the execution of the business with other departments; and prospect for new business while maintaining existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals that have been outlined by management. This is a full time position with insurance benefits, paid time off, 401k plan and employee discounts.
Featuring indoor and outdoor spaces, premier on-site amenities, and personalized event services, Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa is the ideal setting for both corporate functions and social gatherings. Our flexible Texas Hill Country event space includes an elegant ballroom, a breakout room and boardroom, private dining at Old 290 Brewery, award winning wine and beer, Chef prepared meals and an on site spa. Visit us a https://www.cartercreek.com.
- What is expected from you:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of hotel sales or comparable experience in the restaurant, hospitality, wedding or entertainment industry.
- Knowledge of core computer programs to include Delphi/Salesforce and Cenium and aptitude for working with new systems and software
- Aptitude of customer solutions and customer service.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ensure maximum occupancy on a daily basis; interface with front office to follow up on group bookings and maintain accurate, current information.
- Qualify leads and prospects gained from cold calls and other sources.
- Establish, maintain, and increase client base; maintain regular contact with clients; conduct tours of the resort and its facilities; entertain potential clients in accordance with hotel policies; respond to telephone and walk-in inquiries.
- Actively participate in community events and activities as a resort representative as well as business/trade events.
- Manage preparation of sales proposals and tools; provide sales presentations as needed and actively follow through to convert from proposal to definite status.
- Develop accurate budgets for events and secure deposits/payments from clients and negotiate contracts.
- Obtain, document and route all necessary information on definite groups to the various departments for follow up.
- Possess and maintain thorough knowledge of resort services, facilities and policies and area attractions.
- Able to work varied schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Clean DMV record.
- What we will do for you:
- Benefits to include insurance, paid leave, paid holiday after 90 days
- 401K Retirement + match after 1 year
- Discounts on property stays, wine, beer and spa
- Sales mentorship with our Director of Sales to guide your experience in a resort environment and hospitality.
- We are an equal employment opportunity employer