Job ID 311552
Pay Rate $22.00
EnviroStaff is currently recruiting an experienced senior GC/MS Chemist for an Environmental Laboratory in the Wilmington, DE area. All interested candidates must be an experienced chemist to perform analysis on a variety of matrices and have experience with EPA Methods 80260, 8270, and/or 8290 is needed to qualify for this position.
- Preparing and/or analyzing environmental samples based on published methods and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Following quality control procedures as outlined in documented procedures.
- Preparing standards and reagents.
- Documenting all lab activities in applicable logbooks and databases (e.g. sample prep, sample analysis, standard and reagent prep, instrument maintenance, etc.).
- Entering data into Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) as applicable.
- Performing routine maintenance of equipment and instrumentation.
- BA/BS in chemistry, an alternate scientific field, or 3-5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The position comes with a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, a 401K matching, PTO, and paid holidays!