Job ID 311650
Division LGC Temp
Pay Rate $16.00
We are looking for a courteous and professional banquet server to be responsible for greeting, assisting, and serving guests at special functions and events. The banquet server will help assist with preparation, clean up, serve guests, and respond to questions, complaints, and requests.
- To be a successful banquet server, you should possess excellent customer service and communication skills. You should be professional, polite to guests, and an efficient server.
- Banquet Server Responsibilities:
- Greeting guests as they enter a venue and helping them to find their seats.
- Seeing to the comfort of guests through answering questions, taking orders, conveying special instructions to the kitchen and bar, and serving food and beverages.
- Circulating the room with trays of appetizers and beverages.
- Directing guests to necessary services and features, and leading guests on tours of the location.
- Assisting with event preparation, set up, and closing, including setting up and packing away tables, tablecloths and place settings, and buffets.
- Supporting other staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Adhering to safety and quality regulations.