Job ID 311656
Division LGC Temp
Pay Rate $15.00
LGC Hospitality is seeking hard-working banquet servers. The ideal candidate is courteous, professional, and works well with a team. They are responsible for greeting guests, helping them find their seats, and serving food and drinks throughout the event. A Banquet Server is also responsible for assisting with preparing and cleaning up the event, serving guests.
- In order to be successful in the banquet server role, candidates must have excellent customer service and communication skills. Professionalism, politeness, and efficiency as a server are also required.
- Banquet Server Responsibilities Include:
- Greeting guests as they arrive at the event and directing them to the right table or seat.
- Making sure guests are comfortable by answering questions, taking their orders, ensuring special requests and instructions are relayed to the kitchen and bar, and serving the food and beverages.
- Circle around the event with trays of appetizers and beverages easily accessible to the guests
- Pointing guests in the right direction for necessary services and features of the event
- Giving tours of the event location to guests so they are comfortable with the environment.
- Supporting other staff members who may need help to maintain guest satisfaction.
- Keeping guests and staff members safe by following safety and quality regulations